Zehnder ZPK Submersible pumps have the following specifications : -
- submersible waste water pump, made of corrosion- and shock-resistant polypropylene and high-grade stainless steel
- motor winding with thermal winding protection
- mechanical seal and additional shaft seal
- horizontal pressure outlet 1 ¼" MPT
- version 'A' with mounted float switch
- version 'KS' with mounted compact float switch (fits into pipes with an inner diameter larger than 250 mm)
- protection grade IP 68 – fully submersible
- pumping of clear water and waste water from pits, drainage manholes, cellars etc.
- portable pump for emergency drainage
- drainage of domestic waste water without faeces from showers, washing machines, washbasins etc.
Scope of delivery
- pump with 10 m power cable and plug
- 90° hose connecting bend (ZPK 30: DN 25; ZPK 35 and ZPK 40: DN 32)
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.