Lutz Drum Pumps
Prestige Pumps Ltd are distributors of the full range of Lutz Drum pumps.
Manufactured from: -
PP (Polypropylene) for corrosive and neutral liquids
PVDF (Polyvinylidene Flouride) for highly corrosive and neutral liquids
Stainless Steel for corrosive and neutral liquids
Aluminium for neutral non flammable liquids
Hastelloy C for highly corrosive chemicals
Available with electric motors, air motors and ATEX motors.
Varying tube lengths of 700mm, 1000mm, 1200mm 1400mm, 1500mm, 1600mm, 1700mm and 2000mm dependant on model.
Pumps are available seal less or with mech seal fitted.
B70 versions are available for viscous liquids up to 120,000 mPas.
RE range for complete drum drainaige via a sealing pot in the pump end.
MP range for mixing whiles pumping in the drum.
- Lutz PP41 Polypropylene Seal Less Pumps with Stainless Steel Shafts
- Lutz PP41 Polypropylene Seal Less Pumps with Hastelloy C Shafts
- Lutz RE Low Residue Polypropylene Pumps with Stainless Steel Shafts
- Lutz RE Low Residue Polypropylene Pumps with Hastelloy C Shafts
- Lutz PVDF 41 L SL Seal Less Drum Pumps
- Lutz Aluminium Seal Less Alu 41 L SL Pumps
- Lutz Stainless Steel Seal Less Niro 41 L SL Pump Units
- Lutz Low Residue Stainless Steel RE Niro Pump Units
- Lutz Hastelloy C Seal Less HC SL L and SL R Seal Less Pump Units