Ebara ENR Pumps
Prestige Pumps Ltd are distributors of the Ebara ENR range of pumps which are manufactured to EN 733 (former DIN 24255) standards.
They are particularly suitable for applications including, Water supply,civil, agricultural, Pressure boosting, Fire-fighting, heating systems and air-conditioning. Or any application which requires the movement of industrial liquids
PUMP TECHNICAL DETAILS
• Strong construction
• Possibility of use in fire-fighting units
• They can be inserted into machinery units for industrial use
PUMP TECHNICAL DATA
• Maximum flow rate: 2 000 m3/h
• Maximum pressure: 147 m
• Max. working pressure: 16 bar
• Temperature of the liquid: -20°C ÷ 120°C
PUMP MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
• Impeller in cast iron (or bronze)
• Cast iron pump body
• Shaft in AISI 420 stainless steel
• Mechanical sealing in SiC/Carbon/EPDM
For more information, contact our friendly customer service team today who will be more than happy to help, or alternatively browse our other Ebara Pumps.
Remember, we have free UK-mainland delivery on all online orders, and we will beat ANY genuine online Ebara quotation!