Lutz Set 8 Hazardous Fluids ATEX Rated Niro Stainless Steel Pump Sets are Suitable for 200l drum emptying Undervoltage release prevents unexpected start-up of the pump after power failure. Recommended when pumping hazardous liquids conditionally safe to run dry
Ex-protected drum pump for explosive liquids
e.g. acetone, concentrated formic acid, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, concentrated acetic acid, nicotine, toluene, styrene, etc.
- No grease filling in the pumping station
- Handwheel for quick motor mounting/demounting and as carrying handle
- With radial impeller = L (impeller) for higher heads
- Approved according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU, category 1/2
- No contamination of the pumped medium by lubricants
- Highly resistant noble carbon shaft bearings
Pump set consisting of:
Motor, pump unit Niro 41-L-DL in stainless steel, 2 m universal chemical hose 3/4" electrically conductive integrated with hose connection stainless steel, nozzle stainless steel (1.4571), potential equalization cable, drum adapter PP (without Ex-plug).
Optionally also available with Ex-plug completely mounted.
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.