Big piston dosing pump twin headed for extra flow
Rekos pumps can be supplied as simplex piston dosing pumps type KR and duplex piston dosing pumps type ZKR. Advantages of piston dosing pumps are: minor dependency on back pressure and linear flow variation as a function of the stroke length. The dosing pumps are therefore very suitable for proportional dosing where the stroke length is adjusted by means of a remote control signal.
• Simplex or duplex piston dosing pumps
• Minor dependency on back pressure
• Linear flow variation as a function of the stroke length
• Plastic dosing heads for max. 10 bar
• Stainless steel dosing heads for up to 200 bar
• Double-ball, spring-loaded single-ball valves or disk valves, depending on the size
• Dosing head with a flushing attachment
• Piston packings in PTFE or Aramid-kevlar
• Piston-diaphragm dosing heads available.
• Dosing head heating
• Stroke counter with inductive detector for charge-processes (optional)
• Stroke adjustment either manually or electrically (ATE)
See the complete Jesco Dosing Range,
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.