Big motor driven membrane dosing pump
Double diaphragm dosing pumps of the Memdos GMR series can be supplied as single or duplex dosing pumps. The pumps are used to meter large quantities at relatively low back pressures. They are frequently used in waste-water treatment to meter pH-regulating chemicals or flocculents.
• Double diaphragm dosing pump
• Single or duplex dosing head pump
• 2000 to 4000 l/h (single dosing head)
• Medium side of EPDM separating diaphragm coated with PTFE
• Single-ball valves
• Drive: AC or DC motor
• Stroke counter with inductive detector for charge-processes (optional)
• Frequency converter controlling (optional)
See the complete Jesco Dosing Range,
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.