Ebara 3M 32 pump units are Standardised centrifugal electric
pumps built in stainless steel AISI
Particularly suited to applications including watersupply to
civil, agricultural and industrial plants, Pressure
boosting, Fire-fighting, heating systems and air-conditioning, Moving industrial liquids, Irrigation, Refrigeration
towers, Swimming pools, Washing plants.
Available with 2900rpm (2 pole) and 1450rpm (4 pole) motors.
3M and 3LM - Monobloc construction with extended shaft motor.
PUMP TECHNICAL DETAILS
• Highly resistant construction
• Hydroforming process EBARA patent
PUMP TECHNICAL DATA
• Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
• Maximum temperature of the liquid:
-10°C ÷ +90°C
-10°C ÷ +110°C (L-H-HS-HW-HSW-E versions)
-10°C ÷ +120°C (ES version)
MOTOR TECHNICAL DATA
• High efficiency IE2 motorsstarting from 0,75kW
• Self-ventilated 2 and 4 poles asynchronous motor
• Class of insulation F (B for high temperatures)
• IP 55 protection degree
• 230V ±10% single phase voltage, 50Hz,
• 220-240/380-415V ±5% (up to 0,55kW included) three phase voltage, 50Hz for 3(L)M4 SERIES,
• 230/400V ±10% (from 0,75kW to 4kW included) three phase voltage, 50Hz for 3(L)M4 SERIES,
• 230/400V ±10% (up to 4kW included) three phase voltage, 50Hz for the rest of the range
• 400/690V ±10% (from 5,5 kW and above) three phase voltage, 50Hz
PUMP MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
• Pump casing and casing cover in:
- AISI 304 for
• Impeller in:
- AISI 304 for
• Mechanicalsealstandard in:
- Carbon/Ceramic/NBR for
- Special mechanicalseals available on request
Please note all pumps are despatched at the earliest available for each manufacturer, this could be 9 -10 working days or more, for updated information please contact our sales office.
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.