Caprari MX electric submersible pumps combine easy handling with the ability to convey water containing small and fibrous solids without difficulty. They are particularly suitable for pumping screened waste water and for use as basement pumps and are equipped with an open recessed impeller.
- max. temperature of pumped fluid = 40°C
- max. immersion depth = 20 m
- pH of pumped fluid: 6 ÷ 10
mains voltage values and relative tolerance in relation to the rated voltage value
- single-phase: 220 V - 230 V ±6% standard 230 V - 240 V ±6% on request
- three phase: 400 V ±10% (380-400-415) standard 230 V ±10% (220-230-240) on request
- other voltage values with ±5% on request
- maximum tolerated unbalance in relation to power draw: 5%
- contact our technical offices if the density exceeds 1 Kg/dm3 and/or if the viscosity exceeds 1 mm2 /s (1 cSt)
- the electric pump generates an acoustic pressure level of less than 70 dB(A).
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.