Caprari MXT Submersible pumpsare equipped with treated stainless-steel grinders which makes them suitable for solving problems in raising waste water that contains solid or fibrous material coming from single houses, small housing estates, campsites, hotels, service areas, etc that are not connected directly to the sewage system. The reduction of solids into small fragments and the high pressure generated by the pumps allow considerable differences in level to be overcome and or long distances covered using medium diameter pipes without the risk of clogging.
- max. temperature of pumped fluid = 40°C
- max. immersion depth = 20 m
- pH of the pumped fluid: 6 ÷ 10
mains voltage values and relative tolerated variation in relation to the rated voltage value:
- single-phase: 220 V - 230 V ±6% standard 230 V - 240 V ±6% on request
- three-phase: 400 V ±10% (380-400-415) standard 230 V ±10% (220-230-240) on request
- other voltage values with ±5% on request
- maximum unbalance in relation to power draw: 5%
- contact our technical offices if the density exceeds 1 Kg/dm3 and/or the viscosity exceeds 1 mm2 /s (1 cSt) - the electric pump generates an acoustic pressure level of less than 70 dB(A).
- open impeller in cast iron with stainless steel shredder
- front mechanical seal
- built-in protection against overheating is standard supply on single-phase models
- capacitor in single-phase models installed in a special external control box and connected to the end of the power cable
- motor enclosed in a housing with class F insulation, degree IP68
- stainless steel screws and nuts.
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.