Caprari MAV Submersible Pumps are fitted with open recessed impellers and are ideal for pumping sewage, screened waste water, industrial process effluents, waste water from small blocks of flats or individual homes.
- max. temperature of pumped fluid = 40°C
- max. immersion depth = 20 m
- pH of the pumped fluid: 6 ÷ 10
- mains voltage values and relative tolerated variation in relation to the rated voltage value:
- single-phase: 220 V - 230 V ±6% standard 230 V - 240 V ±6% on request
- three phase: 400 V ±10% (380-400-415) standard 230 V ±10% (220-230-240) on request
- other voltage values with ±5% on request
- maximum unbalance in relation to power draw: 5%
- contact our technical offices if the density exceeds 1 Kg/dm3 and/or the viscosity exceeds 1 mm2 /s (1 cSt)
- the electric pump generates an acoustic pressure level of less than 70 dB(A).
- impeller: open recessed
- front mechanical seal
- built-in protection against overheating is standard supply on single-phase models
- capacitor in single-phase models installed in a special external control box equipped with plug and connected to the end of the power cable
- motor in oil bath, insulation class F, protection degree IP68.
- stainless steel screws and nuts.
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.