Caprari MAT submersible pumps are fitted with treated stainless-steel grinders and are particularly suitable for solving problems with raising waste water which contains solids or fibrous matter coming from single houses, small housing estates, campsites, hotels, service areas, etc., not connected directly to the sewage system.
- max. temperature of pumped fluid = 40°C
- max. immersion depth = 20 m
- pH of the pumped fluid: 6 ÷ 10
mains voltage values and relative tolerated variation in relation to the rated voltage value:
- single-phase: 220 V - 230 V ±6% standard 230 V - 240 V ±6% on request
- three-phase: 400 V ±10% (380-400-415) standard 230 V ±10% (220-230-240) on request
- other voltage values with ±5% on request
- maximum unbalance in relation to power draw: 5%
- contact our technical offices if the density exceeds 1 Kg/dm3 and/or the viscosity exceeds 1 mm2 /s (1 cSt)
- the electric pump generates an acoustic pressure level of less than 70 dB(A).
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.