Caprair DXN DXV submersible pumps are designed for suit all domestic applications including emptying of basements, watering orchards and gardens and, in general, for pumping any type of clean or slightly turbid liquid. The pumps are well designed and compact making the pumps easily portable without sacrificing reliability. The overall result is a pump which offers a long working life with little and simple maintenance needs.
- max. temperature of pumped fluid = 40°C
- max. immersion depth = 20 m
pH of pumped fluid
- for pumps type DXN03: 5 ÷ 8
- for pumps type DXN07 - DXV09 - DXV14: 6 ÷ 10
mains voltage values and relative tolerance variation in relation to the rated voltage value:
- single-phase: 220 V - 230 V ±6% standard 230 V - 240 V ±6% on request
- three phase: 400 V ±10% (380-400-415) standard 230 V ±10% (220-230-240) on request - other voltage values with ±5% on request
- maximum tolerated unbalance in relation to power draw: 5%
- contact our technical offices if the density exceeds 1 Kg/dm3 and/or the viscosity exceeds 1 mm2 /s (1 cSt)
- the electric pump generates an acoustic pressure level of less than 70 dB(A).
- front mechanical seal plus sealing ring on the drive shaft
- the capacitor is inside the motor in single-phase models (except for DVX14M model equipped with external condensator)
- built-in protection against overheating and float switch for automatic operation are standard supply on single-phase models
- motor in oil bath (in dry chamber for DXV…), insulation class F, protection degree IP68
- stainless steel screws and nuts.
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.