Arven Arvex S Submersible Pumps are manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel and are suitable for emptying sewage pits and slurry collection pits, pumping of lavatory foul water with possible floating solids.
Click on the photo's below for available accessories
- Double chamber electric pump (motor, mechanical seal).
- Oil bath motor (biodegradable and dielectric) for cooling and bearing lubrication.
- Sealing ring - engine face.
- Oil bath mechanical seals.
- Permissible draught of water: 5 m.
- IP68 protection class.
- Class "F" insulation.
- Max. pumped liquid temperature: 25°C with partially submerged pump / 35°C with totally submerged pump.
- By pass section:
- 30 mm - ARVEX 80 S.
- 50 mm - ARVEX 100 S - 150 S.
Single phase: 220-277V/50Hz or 220-277V/60Hz with built in thermal protection and permanent capacitor.
Three phase: 220-277V/50Hz or 380-480V/50Hz and 220-277V/60Hz or 380-480V/60Hz with overload protection care of the user.
- Automatic single phase versions with floater or manual without floater.
- Standard cable features:
Single phase: 10 metres H05VV-F for the standard version (automatic-manual).
Three phase: 10 metres H05VV-F.
For next day delivery, please ensure your order is placed before 2pm Monday to Friday, orders received after 2pm Friday will be processed the next working day as we are closed at the weekend. For any orders after this time that still require next day delivery, please contact the office on 01977 602200.